I’m raising funds for the RBWH Foundation.
The Comprehensive Breast Cancer Institute (CBCI) brings together professionals involved with breast cancer diagnosis and treatment, primary care providers, researchers and the community.
The Comprehensive Breast Cancer Institute incorporates:
- interdisciplinary breast cancer care;
- clinical, basic and translational research; and
- education for treatment providers, patients and the community.
The service model will deliver life-changing high quality comprehensive accessible care for all patients with breast cancer and other breast diseases across the Metro North catchment. It will:
- provide a positive patient experience;
- enable patients to be treated as close to home as possible;
- develop local expertise and clinical regional leaders with a specialised interest;
- provide advanced diagnostics and specialist services for high risk patients;
- produce the next generation of national and international opinion leaders in breast disease.
All funds raised here will be directed towards the Comprehensive Breast Cancer Institute (CBCI) to support their ground-breaking research and patient care initiatives.
Click 'Donate' to make a secure online donation. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and you will be issued with a tax-deductible receipt via email as soon as you make your donation.
Thank you so much for your generous support.