The FCU Peri-Arrest course comprises of five components:
1. E-Learning package with 20 pre-workshop case studies
2. Three-hour hands-on workshop
3. 16 self-directed post-workshop case studies on the CAE Vimedix echo simulator
4. Assessment and Completion
5. Optional logbook – 30 cases
Program cost incorporates access to all online materials, workshop, self-directed simulator case studies, and certificate on completion.
Once you have purchased the training program, you will receive an enrolment email with a login and password to your e-learning package and a link to a booking page for the three-hour workshop session. For more information visit the BrisbaneFUSE website.