Payroll Giving is a great way to donate Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation, directly from your pre-tax pay.
By signing up to support via payroll giving, you will be helping the Foundation to support research and patient care initiatives at the hospital the will benefit thousands of Men, Women and babies in Queensland.
Benefits of Payroll Giving:
- Participating in Payroll Giving provides you to make a regular donation to the Foundation.
- It allows you to make smaller manageable donations over the year.
- Donations are taken from pre-tax salary which means you will receive a tax benefit immediately.
- You will receive a record of your contribution on your group certificate at the end of the finical year.
- Payroll Giving is easy to opt in and out off, giving you full control.
How do I sign up to Payroll Giving?
Queensland Health employee’s, please visit our Queensland Health Payroll Giving Page.
Non-Queensland Health employee’s, please visit our Payroll Giving Page.